Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Face You See Is The Real Deal

I love the fact I am getting older and in about six weeks or so will be 51!! Yippee!!...It is wonderful up here world. Im finally at the point where I can be the real me!! Take me or leave me but this is the real deal. Blogging opens your heart and lets you freely write your story. I had so much anxiety when I was younger and it is refreshing to talk about it and let the world know Im not yet where I want to be but am sure glad Im not where I used to be. Its not easy when you live an invented life. You always have to be an actor. I always felt like I had to impress everyone. Im so grateful that is so not necessary. Youth really is wasted on the young. I spent so much time,energy and money doing things to just feel like I fit in. Stuff doesnt make you fit in if you are unfit inside. Im so happy that I love this person I am. I appreciate all I have and when feeling this way Im not resentful. When your at peace it is easier to make better choices all around. It is when we are resentful that we act out poorly and do things in the hopes of feeling better but in reality are just making things worse.. things will never bring happiness until we are healthy within. Sacrificing brings a lifetime of blessings ....it truly does. So I am now wearing a happier face.....what your seeing is the real deal....I can now go out and walk the dog without makeup and hair done...who cares...however Im still proud of the days when I have the perfect hairdo and makeup....but it is for my happiness only...not for anyone else....
Yippee!!!!

1 comment: