Friday, March 12, 2010

The Changes Of Life

Unfortunately life changes....things change that cannot be helped. Now that Im a little over 50 Im realizing just how true this is. My body in itself is going through many changes which can be emotional...that along with seeing your Mother age and slowing up a little more each day can be emotional as well. We caregivers give others so much love every day and sometimes it does get lonely. We sometimes need to feel loved as well. I refuse to let this get me down however. I intend to fight every day to embrace all the changes that are presented to me. I am going to fight and give laughter to Mom as much as I can.I am going to fight to keep working out, eating right. This stage of life is where I believe you must take extra care of health. I dont want to be anemic or lack calcium. My cholesterol is already high which I feel is due to these changes also. I am going to fight to keep on keeping on. These changes represent the second half of my life. The first half is over. This is my second shot at finding some enjoyment despite what life has presented me with. I am going to fight to spend time with Kevin and once in a while get out and do fun things. It is my right to do these things. I am a good daughter, I am a good person. I have no problems facing the challenges of all the changes in life. I am going to fight to find things to smile and be happy about. Im going to fight bad temptations. Im going to keep fighting because I want the second half to be the best years of my life. I can have it all. I just have to set my mind to it and not allow emotions take over me. Join me...everyone join me in this fight. once today is done it is gone. we will not get it back. I want my journal entry for each day to be inspirational so those reading them once Im gone will see it is worth the fight...I can do this...we all can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment